Squatbot is a very fun platform game, featuring a cute robot that will jump while collecting coins and dodge dangers.
To control the character, you have to touch the screen on the right side to jump towards front and on the left back. With this we can jump, slide and climb walls. As you move forward you will find save points that when activated will appear flowers.
With the money obtained during the games you can buy new robots with which to travel the different levels and worlds, finding each time more difficulties and where we will control how much the protagonist will jump. In infinite mode it will jump until it fails and fall, adding coins in the process.
Squatbot is very dynamic, without time or limited lives that prevent us from playing as much as we want.
More from Us: Jungle Clash For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game Squatbot on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Squatbot on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Squatbot” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Squatbot icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Squatbot APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Squatbot for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Squatbot For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Download and Install Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Wi-Fi SGP511 Stock Firmware using Xperia Flash Tool.
Squatbot for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.