Splashy Tiles is a rhythm game in which the players will control a small ball, with which they will have to go bouncing from platform to platform, while following the rhythm of the music. If we manage to land on the white points of each platform, we will also receive additional points.
The Splashy Tiles control system is very simple: by sliding your finger across the bottom of the screen we can move our ball from left to right. In this way we will have to try to land correctly on each platform.
As we play, complete missions and collect diamonds, we can also unlock additional content. We will find more than a dozen songs at our disposal and as many designs of platforms and balls. Of course, at first we will only have one of each.
Splashy Tiles is a very good musical arcade, offering a good assortment of songs, a good graphic section, and a precise and well adapted control system to touch devices.
More from Us: Ingress For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music Game Splashy Tiles on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Splashy Tiles on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Splashy Tiles” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Splashy Tiles icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Splashy Tiles APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Splashy Tiles for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Splashy Tiles For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Learn C++ For PC (Windows & MAC).