Spill It is a puzzle game in which our goal is to throw all the wine glasses, using several balls. The only thing we can do, yes, will be to drop the balls from the top of the screen, so we usually have to bounce the balls on the stage.
In each one of the levels of Spill It we will have a determined number of balls with which we will have to throw a concrete number of glasses. The fewer balls we use, the more stars we get. Sometimes it will be enough to use one ball, but in others we may need to use them all.
In Spill It we will find more than three hundred different levels. In addition, we can unlock dozens of types of cups, balls and wallpaper, using the coins that we earn as we overcome levels.
Spill It is a fun and original puzzle game, which has an excellent physics system, a nice graphic section, and plenty of levels to keep us entertained for several hours.
More from Us: Bluetooth App Sender For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Puzzle Game Spill It! on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Spill It! on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Spill It!” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Spill It! icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Spill It! APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Spill It! for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Spill It! For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Picross galaxy For PC (Windows & MAC).