Special Warfare is a first person shooter in which we can enjoy several different game modes, including several offline modes, to be able to play at any time, without having to have an Internet connection.
The Special Warfare control system is simple. With the left thumb we can move our character, while with the right thumb we can move the camera and aim. On the right side of the screen, we will also have the fire button, the reload button, the jump button and the change weapon. We can carry up to three weapons simultaneously: a large one, a gun and the knife.
The two most interesting game modes of Special Warfare are the classic ‘deathmatch’, in which we can face both artificial intelligence and other players in several different scenarios; and the ‘zombie mode’, which will allow us to play in the same scenarios but against endless waves of undead.
One of the great strengths of Special Warfare is its huge amount of weapons. We can use more than forty different firearms, including several shotguns, several machine guns, sniper rifles, submachine guns and guns.
Special Warfare is an excellent FPS, which has a good variety of scenarios, game modes and weapons; In addition to an excellent graphic section. A very funny title, which we can enjoy both on PC and Android devices.
More from Us: Medals of War For PC (Windows & MAC).
Special Warfare Details
|Content Rating:||PEGI 12Moderate Violence|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game Special Warfare on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Special Warfare on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Special Warfare” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Special Warfare icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Special Warfare APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Special Warfare for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Special Warfare For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: LG V40 ThinQ already has official date to receive Android Pie in European country.