Space Frontier is a very simple arcade, in which our objective will be to launch a rocket into space, being careful not to explode before entering orbit. For this, we will have to go touching the screen at the right moment to get rid of the excess parts of the rocket. The later we touch the screen, the more momentum we will catch … but if we pass, our rocket will explode in the air. Risk and reward.
As usual in the games of Ketchapp, for every good launch, we make we will get a proportional amount of coins. These coins we can invest them in improving our rocket, to which we can be adding more and more parts. The more parts you have, the further you can get. And of course, the farther you get, the more coins you’ll get the next time you toss it. Further, We can also unlock different funny heads for the rocket.
Space Frontier is another outstanding Ketchapp title, combining a simple yet incredibly addictive mechanic with a simply beautiful visual section. A perfect game for very short games … which we probably end up throwing very long games.
Space Frontier For PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Space Frontier” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Space Frontier icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Space Frontier APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Space Frontier for PC.
That’s All for the guide on How to use your Apps on PC, follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in Snake VS Block For PC (Windows / Mac)
Space Frontier / Android: