Sound Meter is an application that will allow us to accurately measure the decibel level around us. Once we open the application, we can see at all times the exact decibel level, with a comment about the approximate type of sound that it represents (loud music, slight whisper, traffic sound …).
Also on the screen we can see a graph with the decibel level in the last thirty seconds. In this way we can know if the volume of anything is increasing or decreasing. By pressing the calibrate button, we can also make sure that our Android device is capturing and interpreting all the sound information well.
Sound Meter is a very useful application, thanks to which we can see the level of decibels in a fast and intuitive way. The interface of the application, in fact, is extremely simple.
More from Us: Temple Run 2 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Sound Meter on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Sound Meter on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Sound Meter” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Sound Meter icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Sound Meter APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Sound Meter for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Sound Meter For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Lava Iris 400 Colours Specs.