Sonic CD Classic is a platform game in two dimensions starring Sonic, the legendary hedgehog. It is a free version for mobile devices of the legendary game released in 1993 for Mega CD. A remastering created by Christian Whitehead so the control system is perfect for the touch screen.
Our mission in Sonic CD Classic is to rescue Amy Rose and get the seven Time Stones before she can do Dr. Robotnik (Dr. Eggman). For this we will move through seven amazing levels that have a great particularity: we can visit the version of the past, present and future of each of them. For this we will have to travel in time at full speed.
The control of Sonic CD does not differ from the classic platforms of the franchise: we will move with a virtual stick and jump with the only button available. We can move faster thanks to the Spin Dash, one of the key movements of the hedgehog that we discovered for the first time in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
Sonic CD Classic is one of the best platforms in the series and one of the most relevant of all time. A capital work that comes free to Android thanks to the SEGA Forever initiative that rescues SEGA classics. A title that has the ability to save the game at any time, as well as compete in terms of scoring in world markers.
More from Us: Fun Math Activities For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game Sonic CD Classic on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Sonic CD Classic on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Sonic CD Classic” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Sonic CD Classic icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Sonic CD Classic APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Sonic CD Classic for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Sonic CD Classic For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Relic Looter For PC (Windows & MAC).