Somnus: Nonogram is a beautiful adaptation to tactile devices of the Nonogram or Picross: a puzzle that consists of properly coloring the cells of a grid to reveal the drawing they hide. Each solved Nonogram is part of a picture that, when completed, will tell us little stories that we must discover.
The mechanics of Somnus: Nonogram is simple: when we start a puzzle, we will find a grid and numbers on the top and on the left side. These numbers indicate the number of cells that are colored in that direction. If the grid is 10×10, it is best to start by coloring the boxes whose number is 10 and then, by elimination, continue with the rest.
There will be times when instead of finding a number on the side of the grid, we will find two. This means that there are two series of colored cells in that line, with a blank space in the middle. However, since we do not know where the blank space is placed, we will have to observe the rest of the cells to make sure that we are complying with all the rows and columns of the grid. In the end, we will find a pixelated box formed by revealing the color of the cells.
Somnus: Nonogram is a fun and different puzzle game that has an absolutely lovely graphic section. A real gift for lovers of puzzles and careful graphics.
More from Us: Background Eraser For PC (Windows & MAC).
Somnus: Nonogram Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Somnus: Nonogram on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Somnus: Nonogram on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Somnus: Nonogram” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Somnus: Nonogram icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Somnus: Nonogram APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Somnus: Nonogram for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Somnus: Nonogram For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.