SolVoice is a tool through which you can record your voice to later mix it with any other audio track that you have available in the memory of your device.
The operation of SolVoice is quite simple and we will only have to click on the record button to store our audio in the application and then select, from the top of the interface, the song or recording that we want to mix.
Once the recording process is complete, SolVoice will store the resulting audio track in the root folder that we have established and we can enjoy our creation at any time.
If you want to create different musical compositions made up of your recordings and another song or external recording, SolVoice is an interesting application that stands out for its simplicity in use.
More from Us: SystemUI Tuner For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install SolVoice on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
SolVoice on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “SolVoice” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click SolVoice icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download SolVoice APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install SolVoice for PC.
That’s All for the guide on SolVoice For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.