Snake Balls is a version of the classic Zuma developed by Ketchapp. The main difference between the two is that, although in Zuma we launched the colored balls from the center of the screen, in Snake Balls we will do it from the bottom. And if the colored balls go all the way down, we will lose the game.
To aim the colored balls we will only have to slide our finger across the screen and let go. If we can collect three balls of the same color, we will make them disappear. And if before collecting the balls we make them bounce at least once on the walls, we will get additional points. We will also get more points if we manage to create ‘combos’.
Snake Balls is a simple, direct and fun game that borrows the central idea of Zuma and manages to create a more frenzied game experience. All with a simple and beautiful visual section, brand of the house of Ketchapp.
More from Us: JuegaGerman: German Quest For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Snake Balls on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Snake Balls on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Snake Balls” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Snake Balls icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Snake Balls APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Snake Balls for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Snake Balls For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: League Friends For PC (Windows & MAC).