Smart Office 2 is a recommended tool that allows you to access any Microsoft Office document and create text files, spreadsheets, presentations or PDF files and store them in the cloud to access them from anywhere.
We can design as many documents as we like, choosing from the six available options: .DC, .DOCX, .PPT , .PPTX, .XLS, and .XLSX. Either of them has full support for multi-touch gestures and the screen display is able to adapt in all to a more precise edition, allowing us to modify even the smallest details of each page.
When to start the editing of the files, the interface of Smart Office 2 will facilitate access to the tools available through a lower bar where we will find everything you need, including the options to add photographs and modify the format of each sheet. We will also have access to other minor options such as zoom or 3D visualization.
Smart Office 2 includes predefined templates on which we can work directly, although all the integrated elements are fully modifiable according to our preferences . On the other hand, it also incorporates a function through which we can navigate between individual documents so that we can copy and paste parts of one into another without having to open and close any of them.
The print formats of Smart Office 2 are all after the version of 1997: Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt and pptx. When sending a file to print, this application supports the HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC / P-R and Samsung SPL machines.
More from Us: PC Gamer: deals on computers, accessories and games [Week 07/07/17].
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Business App SmartOffice – View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
SmartOffice – View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “SmartOffice – View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click SmartOffice – View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download SmartOffice – View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install SmartOffice – View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs for PC.
That’s All for the guide on SmartOffice – View & Edit MS Office files & PDFs For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Just pure Android from now on, I promise! That’s what Lenovo says about their cell phones..