If you’re always the one who cuts the pizza at family gatherings or friends and you want to test your ability to distribute the portions for the different dishes, Slices is a game in which you will have to adjust all the pieces of these Italian delicacies.
The mechanics of Slices is simple but very addictive. In the center of the board we will see numerous pizza pieces that we will have to distribute in the dishes around us. We will have to take into account the orientation of each triangle to calculate the tray in which it has a vacant space.
As we go placing the portions on the plates we will add points until we go to the next level. But the process will also be difficult, since there will be fewer free holes in which to place each piece of pizza.
If you want to show your calculation to distribute all the pieces of pizza on each plate of the As optimally as possible, Slices is a game that will be very fun for you.
More from Us: Match Masters – Multiplayer Match 3 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Slices on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Slices on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Slices” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Slices icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Slices APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Slices for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Slices For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: AutoCAD – DWG Viewer & Editor For PC (Windows & MAC).