Sky Whale is an arcade in which players will control a whale (it is actually rather a narwhal) that must cross the skies while collecting donuts … and many other things that are scattered among the clouds. Does it sound crazy? Of course! And very funny!
The game system is very simple. We will only have to press the screen every time we want to make our protagonist give a boost. Of course, every time we do it we will spend a donut, and if we run out of donuts we will fall back into the water, where the game will end. The goal, then, is to go across the sky using and taking donuts.
The further we get the more lucky cookies we will get. With these cookies we can buy lots of new items that we can place in the sky. Stacks of bills that will get us further, toilets, meditating monkeys, Mexican hats … there are lots of items to unlock.
Sky Whale is a simple and fun arcade, perfectly designed for touch terminals. In fact, we can play it with just one finger, so it is very comfortable to enjoy it in public transport or just waiting.
More from Us: Knife vs Fruit: Just Shoot It! For PC (Windows & MAC).
Sky Whale Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sky Whale on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Sky Whale on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Sky Whale” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Sky Whale icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Sky Whale APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Sky Whale for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Sky Whale For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.