Skullgirls is a two-dimensional fighting game that, after going through more than six different platforms (including PC, Xbox 360 or Playstation Vita), comes to Android with a control system perfectly adapted to touch devices. The classic attack buttons and the movement crosshead have been replaced by simple touches and gestures on the screen.
To cover us it will be enough to press both sides of the screen, while to make normal attacks we will have to touch the right side. If we want to start an air combo, for example, we will have to slide two fingers up to start it and start tapping the screen. Everything intuitive and everything perfectly explained in the tutorial of the game.
At the start of the game we will only have three different characters, the exact number of fighters that we can take to each fight. Now, as we go playing and winning matches, we can win new characters. We can even unlock new special moves for the characters we already have in our ‘roster’.
Skullgirls is an almost perfect port of the original title, which maintains its incredible graphic section (practically identical to the other versions) ) and perfectly adapts its complex combos system. An excellent fighting game in two dimensions, which also has several different game modes.
More from Us: Ninja Arashi For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Action Game Skullgirls on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Skullgirls on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Skullgirls” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Skullgirls icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Skullgirls APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Skullgirls for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Skullgirls For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: SCALE For PC (Windows & MAC).