SkidStorm is a driving game with isometric perspective, in which players can participate in relatively short races (between one and two minutes).
The SkidStorm control system is very well adapted to tactile devices: on both sides of the screen we will have the buttons to rotate to left and right. The turbo button, for convenience, is located on both sides of the screen.
In SkidStorm we will find a remarkable amount of variety: eleven different vehicles to unlock and four different scenarios. In addition, as usual in car games for Android, we can improve every aspect of each vehicle: acceleration, turbo, control, etc.
SkidStorm is a driving game with a very ‘old school’, which has controls perfectly adapted to touch screens, a very funny mechanics, and an outstanding graphic section.
More from Us: Macaron Cam – Photo Editor/Video Recording For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Racing Game SkidStorm on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
SkidStorm on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “SkidStorm” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click SkidStorm icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download SkidStorm APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install SkidStorm for PC.
That’s All for the guide on SkidStorm For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Disney Magic Kingdoms: Build Your Own Magical Park For PC (Windows & MAC).