Sketchbook 2 is a very simple tool with which you can turn your device’s screen into a blank canvas to unleash your creativity. So, if you like to draw, without a doubt, this application will become one of your favorite entertainments.
In Sketchbook 2 you will only have to ‘tap’ on the button located in the lower right corner to open a new canvas. Once this step is done, a small tab will appear on the screen with two options, on the one hand, a vertical canvas and on the other, a horizontal one. Once the desired alternative has been chosen, it will appear occupying the full screen and in its surroundings you will have at your disposal the rest of the utensils that you can use such as pencils, tools to apply text with fonts of numerous styles, as well as the layers to play with the arrangement of the elements to your liking.
One of the advantages of drawing with Sketchbook 2 is that you can choose between brushes of all kinds such as sprays, brushes, pencils, graphite and many others. As usual, it will also be possible to remove the desired strokes with the eraser or restore the changes to leave the canvas blank again. In this way, once you finish, you can save it as a .jpg image or even send it to your friends and family through different social networks.
If you like to draw, with Sketchbook 2 there will be no excuses, just access the application from your smartphone and… start painting!
See more: PK Light For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Sketchbook 2 draw, sketch & paint Details
|Name:||Sketchbook 2 draw, sketch & paint|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated:||July 15, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||6.0 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Art & Design Sketchbook 2 draw, sketch & paint on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Sketchbook 2 draw, sketch & paint on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Sketchbook 2 draw, sketch & paint” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Sketchbook 2 draw, sketch & paint icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Sketchbook 2 draw, sketch & paint APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Sketchbook 2 draw, sketch & paint for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Sketchbook 2 draw, sketch & paint For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.