Sinister Edge is a first-person horror game in which players can control a character who returns to his childhood home. To discover everything that happened inside the mansion, yes, we will have to face lots of puzzles … and a supernatural presence that will accompany us at all times.
The Sinister Edge control system is simple. With the left thumb we can move our character freely through the scenarios, while with the right thumb we can interact with the different elements that we find. Sometimes, in addition, to solve a puzzle we will have to use other functions of the Android terminal. For example, to rotate some busts, we will have to tilt our device slightly.
The adventure will begin with our character reaching the outer area of the mansion. Once there, our first objective will be to enter the house, for which we will have to take a look in the shed, in the family cemetery … and even in the well. After these first adventures, we can enter the house. Once inside, we will realize that almost all the doors are locked, so we will have to find the corresponding keys to move forward. All this, while a strange presence stalks us.
Sinister Edge is a game of horror and puzzles in the first person, which has an interesting story, a good graphic section, and some pretty ingenious puzzles. The game also works perfectly in ‘virtual reality’ mode. And we can even connect a command via Bluetooth, to play more comfortably (or on a large screen).
More from Us: 3D Maze 2: Diamonds & Ghosts💎 For PC (Windows & MAC).
Sinister Edge Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Sinister Edge on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Sinister Edge on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Sinister Edge” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Sinister Edge icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Sinister Edge APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Sinister Edge for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Sinister Edge For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.