Download Simon Says for PC/Mac/Windows 7,8,10 and have the fun experience of using the smartphone Apps on Desktop or personal computers.
New and rising App, Simon Says developed by Valeriy Skachko for Android is available for free in the Play Store. Simon Says has the latest version of 4.0 which was updated last on 28.11.17. Before we move toward the installation guide of Simon Says on PC using Emulators, you can go on official Play store to see what they are offering, You can read the Complete Features and Description of the App there.
More from Us: Videos Engraçados pra WhatsApp For PC (Windows & MAC).
Simon Says Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simon Says on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Simon Says on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Simon Says” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Simon Says icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Simon Says APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Simon Says for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Simon Says For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.