Silent Manager is an application that will allow us to select a group of contacts from our calendar, so that your notifications are not affected by the silent status of the terminal. That is, with this application we can have the phone in silence, but when one or two specific contacts call us by phone, we will continue listening to the ring tone.
From the main interface of Silent Manager we can create so many contact groups as we are. When activating one of these groups of contacts, we will make your incoming calls or messages always sound, regardless of the sound configuration that we have previously established.
Silent Manager is a very interesting app, thanks to which we can have our Android device in silence … but keep on learning about the really important things.
More from Us: South African Radio LIve – Internet Stream Player For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Personalization App Silent Manager on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Silent Manager on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Silent Manager” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Silent Manager icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Silent Manager APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Silent Manager for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Silent Manager For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: ZTE Nubia Z9 mini Specs.