Sidebar Lite is an application that will allow us to establish a comfortable sidebar that can be opened in our Android terminal. By default, the bar will appear on the left side of the screen, but we can also put it on the right if we prefer it that way (more recommended option for lefties).
In the options of Sidebar Lite we can also modify the size of the area from which we can deploy the sidebar, as well as the thickness of it. Once we have removed the bar, of course, we can customize it. We can add all the applications that we want, as well as the ability to turn on and off the WiFi, or activate and deactivate the bluetooth.
Sidebar Lite is a simple and lightweight application, thanks to which we can customize our Android terminal at our whim. The sidebar, although it may not be very useful in certain devices, surely it is incredibly useful in tablets and large phones.
More from Us: Google Pixel 2 XL Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Sidebar Lite on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Sidebar Lite on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Sidebar Lite” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Sidebar Lite icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Sidebar Lite APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Sidebar Lite for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Sidebar Lite For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Sony Xperia E3 Dual Specs.
Sidebar Lite for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.