Although the Android system allows creating shortcuts and widgets with shortcuts to the applications that we use the most from the desktop, the truth is that we can get much more out of this practice by using the Shortcut Helper application, which opens a world of possibilities in this regard. .
With this application it will be possible to create fully personalized shortcuts both to applications and specific local or remote documents, being able to choose both the associated app to open it and its icon. Going further, we can even create shortcuts to specific configuration modes, multimedia files that we consider favorites or elements of the system as a button to call or send messages specifically to a contact.
All these options are perfectly cataloged in the application, being able to customize each link until the last detail and showing the service that will be launched to open it. In addition, it offers an organized access to those applications that already allow to create special accesses in the form of widgets, so we will have an all-in-one tool with this Shortcut Helper.
More from Us: KoGaMa Friends For PC (Windows & MAC).
Shortcut Helper Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Shortcut Helper on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Shortcut Helper on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Shortcut Helper” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Shortcut Helper icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Shortcut Helper APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Shortcut Helper for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Shortcut Helper For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.