SHOOTER Strike is a nice first person shooter that, using the camera of our device, will allow us to fight against hordes of villagers in a very similar way to the one used by the augmented reality of Pokemon GO.
The mechanics of SHOOTER Strike are very simple: once we start the game we will have to point with the camera of our Android device to the whole room. In a progressive way, different enemies will appear and we will have to defeat them by clicking on them. Once the time of the level is over we will be rewarded with a series of points based on the number of enemies defeated and that will serve to unlock more and more challenging levels.
The action offered by SHOOTER Strike is very fun and, Although they are missing a greater variety of enemies or mechanics that add depth to a premise that is already very simple, it will get us enough fun to not regret having given it a chance.
More from Us: Cheap Hotel Booking For PC (Windows & MAC).
SHOOTER Strike Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install SHOOTER Strike on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
SHOOTER Strike on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “SHOOTER Strike” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click SHOOTER Strike icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download SHOOTER Strike APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install SHOOTER Strike for PC.
That’s All for the guide on SHOOTER Strike For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.