Shadowsocks is a cross-platform and open source application that will allow us to surf the Internet in a private and secure way. All we have to do is name our profile, choose a server, and a local and remote port. Other options will allow us to send UDP packets or autoconnect when starting the app. Once we have activated Shadowsocks, we can see the navigation data at the top of the interface.
More from Us: Microsoft Edge Preview For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Communication App Shadowsocks on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Shadowsocks on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Shadowsocks” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Shadowsocks icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Shadowsocks APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Shadowsocks for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Shadowsocks For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: 7Zipper For PC (Windows & MAC).