Screenshot (Easy screenshot) is a small application that will allow us to take screenshots of our Android terminal, in a simple and direct way.
Actually, the most useful thing about the application is that we it will allow us to choose in which folder we want to save the captures that we make, and it will give us the possibility of previewing a capture before saving it permanently in the memory of our terminal.
Otherwise, Screenshot (Easy screenshot ) acts the same way as traditional Android screen captures, that is, by pressing the power off button and simultaneously lowering volume. In addition to this procedure, yes, it will give us the possibility of capturing with just pressing the terminal screen.
Screenshot (Easy screenshot) is a screen capture tool for Android, thanks to which we can save any image that we have at that moment in our terminal.
More from Us: Light On: Line Connect Puzzle For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Screenshot on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Screenshot on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Screenshot” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Screenshot icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Screenshot APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Screenshot for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Screenshot For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Asus PadFone Infinity Lite Specs.
Screenshot for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.