Screenshot Easy is a tool for taking screen shots in Android, which will allow us to configure some additional options within our terminal.
Normally Android users can take screenshots with just pressing the button On screen and volume down simultaneously. With Screenshot Easy, however, they can also choose exactly in which directory they want to store these images, and in what format (JPG, PNG) they want to do it.
In addition to these options, depending on the Android terminal model that we have, Screenshot Easy will allow us to activate additional shortcuts to take screenshots. We can make screenshots by shaking the terminal, pressing the notification icon, and other additional options.
Screenshot Easy is a very useful tool for users who usually make screenshots with their Android terminal, since it will allow them to manage all of those captures much better.
More from Us: Karbonn A27 plus Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Screenshot Easy on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Screenshot Easy on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Screenshot Easy” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Screenshot Easy icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Screenshot Easy APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Screenshot Easy for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Screenshot Easy For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Samsung Galaxy Express 2 Specs.