Screen Time Remote Control is an application that, in conjunction with Screen Time Parental Control (also available for download from Uptodown), will allow us to monitor all the use that is made of an Android terminal.
In order to properly use Screen Time Remote Control it will be necessary to have Screen Time Parental Control installed in the terminal that we want to monitor. After this, and with Screen Time Remote Control in our own terminal, we can synchronize our user account and start monitoring.
The best thing about Screen Time Remote Control is that it will not only let us know exactly what another user does with the Android terminal, but it will give us the possibility to do something about it. We can block any application from a specific time, or put a maximum limit on the daily time that can be spent in another application.
One of the most interesting uses of Screen Time Remote Control is to ensure that little ones do not abuse their mobile phone. For example, we can prevent games from being played during the afternoon hours, or limit the use of social networks after 11 o’clock at night.
Screen Time Remote Control is an excellent monitoring tool , that yes, it is for payment. Users of the application will have a trial period of 14 days, after which it will be necessary to check the box.
More from Us: 10 things in iOS that will annoy Android users.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Screen Time Parental Control on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Screen Time Parental Control on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Screen Time Parental Control” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Screen Time Parental Control icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Screen Time Parental Control APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Screen Time Parental Control for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Screen Time Parental Control For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: ArtFlow: Paint Draw Sketchbook For PC (Windows & MAC).
Leave a Reply