Screen Stream Mirroring is an application that will allow us to ‘stream’ the screen of our Android device. We can send the image of our screen directly to a browser, to the device in which we have connected Chromecast, or even to the VLC player.
In the configuration options we can alter different values of our retransmission, with which to adjust the quality of the same. We can change the resolution, the ‘bitrate’ or the ‘framerate’. In addition, we can activate the option to see our touches on the screen, or force the landscape mode (very useful for retransmitting the video in a video player).
At any moment we will be able to pause the ‘streaming’ with just using the shortcut that we will find in the notification bar. By clicking on it again, we can resume the ‘streaming’ without any problem.
Screen Stream Mirroring is an application to make ‘streaming’ very interesting, although it is specialized in local ‘streaming’, it is also compatible with other services such as Twitch, Ustream or Youtube.
More from Us: Bíblia KJA Offline For PC (Windows & MAC).
Screen Stream Mirroring Details
|Name:||Screen Stream Mirroring|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Screen Stream Mirroring on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Screen Stream Mirroring on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Screen Stream Mirroring” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Screen Stream Mirroring icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Screen Stream Mirroring APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Screen Stream Mirroring for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Screen Stream Mirroring For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.