Screen Me is a tool, similar to AZ Screen Recorder, through which you can capture in video format everything that is displayed on the screen of your Android device.
The operation of Screen Me is quite simple and we will only have to configure the recording parameters effectively so that the resulting video adapts to our needs. In this way, we will have the freedom to modify the number of frames per second, the resolution, the average bit rate or various audio characteristics.
Once we have configured the characteristics of the recording mode and selected the destination folder in which we want our audiovisual captures to be stored, Screen Me will start recording when we click on the central circular button. We can stop the process at any time if we click on the stop button when displaying the application icon in the notification bar. We will also have the possibility of using floating buttons with which to control the recording.
If you need to record certain movements that you make on the screen of your Android device, Screen Me is an interesting utility with the that you can carry out this process without complications and with a good image quality that fits your preferences.
More from Us: Celkon Campus One A354C Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Productivity App Screen Me – ScreenRecorder on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Screen Me – ScreenRecorder on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Screen Me – ScreenRecorder” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Screen Me – ScreenRecorder icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Screen Me – ScreenRecorder APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Screen Me – ScreenRecorder for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Screen Me – ScreenRecorder For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Swipe Konnect 4E Specs.