Scary Granny is a perfect application for those nights when all you want is to be scared because, even with its simple mechanics, it gets nerves to the skin even to the bravest player.
The premise of Scary Granny is very simple: we are a child who has to knock on the door of a haunted house in search of candy. A witch lives in this house and the more we knock on the door, the more chances we have of it jumping over us giving us a scare of death. The interface of the application only has the image of the door and to call only we have to press on it with our finger.
Scary Granny is best played with friends, who can take turns knocking at the door pure style of the ‘Russian Roulette’, where those who get scared will be eliminated from the game.
This application presents a very simple mechanics, although it is this simplicity that allows the imagination to establish the limits .
More from Us: Catch Bugs – bug blitz For PC (Windows & MAC).
Scary Granny Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Scary Granny on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Scary Granny on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Scary Granny” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Scary Granny icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Scary Granny APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Scary Granny for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Scary Granny For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.