Samsung Call is the default tool of the Samsung terminals with which telephone calls are made. If you have a terminal from this company, this utility will allow you to make or receive calls to any phone number on the planet.
This application has a very simple interface that will facilitate the dialing and search of numbers to from your own agenda. With Samsung Call you can record outgoing or incoming calls, so you can record any conversation comfortably with a single click or start recording automatically for all calls or a single number from your settings menu.
One of the advantages of Samsung Call is that you can accept or reject calls even using other applications. Each time a call comes in, a small floating window will appear from which you can manage the call; Hang up or pick up by pressing the corresponding button regardless of the type of content or tool you are using at a particular time.
More from Us: Tic Tac Toe Game For PC (Windows & MAC).
Samsung Call Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Samsung Call on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Samsung Call on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Samsung Call” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Samsung Call icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Samsung Call APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Samsung Call for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Samsung Call For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.