SAD is an application from which we can consult the latest activities carried out by an organization of the same name, responsible for developing a program to raise awareness of dengue disease among the people of Purba Bardhaman municipality.
Some of the The tasks that these workers do is to clean the villages of garbage, something that decreases the amount of mosquitoes in the area. In addition, provide the necessary information to society to help prevent this disease
With the SAD application you can keep up to date with the latest activities carried out by the organization, as well as meet the members that make up the organization as well as access contact information to be able to communicate with the organization and volunteer to help if you wish.
SAD is a simple application but with a very clear objective: to spread the work of the organization to raise awareness about the disease transmitted by the Dengue mosquito.
More from Us: Wedding Chocolate Cake Factory For PC (Windows & MAC).
|Developers:||SAD Charitable Trust|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install SAD on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
SAD on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “SAD” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click SAD icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download SAD APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install SAD for PC.
That’s All for the guide on SAD For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.