Rocket Star is a casual game in which we will manage a company that is dedicated to the manufacture of rockets. Through a visual design composed of two dimensions we will identify each of the elements and we will plunge into this space universe with simplicity.
The control system that incorporates Rocket Star works as a clicker and basically we will have to go clicking on the different elements to develop them. At the beginning we will not have many coins to invest. However, with the passing of the games we will increase our capital to enhance the development of new ships that we will send to outer space.
Our astronaut Chris will be in charge of guiding our steps along each level. That is why we will be reading your instructions to control the processes that we have to carry out. On the other hand, it will be essential to advance in level if we want to increase the possibilities of our workshop and with this, manufacture increasingly complex rockets. Another very funny aspect is that we must press on certain buttons to complete each launch satisfactorily.
Rocket Star will keep us attentive to the screen of our Android device with the premise of building many ships that we will launch into space. Through simple mechanics, our primary task will be to press on the elements to obtain benefits that help us expand the business.
More from Us: You in the inverted world! Stranger Things 3 game is released for Switch and PS4.
Rocket Star Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Rocket Star on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Rocket Star on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Rocket Star” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Rocket Star icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Rocket Star APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Rocket Star for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Rocket Star For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.