If you like skill games, Rocket Riders is a good challenge to test yourself in all kinds of scenarios. The objective of this game is to go overcoming the different levels taking full advantage of the skills of the robot.
To control your players you will have to learn a series of movements that, if necessary, you should to dominate. These movements are based, mainly, on the jump, double jump, slides and grapples that will sometimes combine to put you to the test. Your mission will be to get the blue stars that are spread across the level and get all the possible coins. To successfully overcome each stage you will have to investigate the possible locations arriving there as you can; No matter what movements you make, the important thing is to get there as it is. Once you have the three blue stars in your power you can exit the level through the large white circle.
Rocket Riders has more than twenty levels whose difficulty will increase as advances through them. It also has three game modes where you will enjoy completing the level before the time runs out or getting all the stars scattered by him. The positive side of Rocket Riders is that its gameplay is free; You have a series of movements and a goal, but the game is not limited to a series of steps taken at the exact moment but you yourself will have to leave the levels with the power of your imagination and skills.
More from Us: LG X300 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Adventure Game Rocket Riders: 3D Platformer on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Rocket Riders: 3D Platformer on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Rocket Riders: 3D Platformer” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Rocket Riders: 3D Platformer icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Rocket Riders: 3D Platformer APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Rocket Riders: 3D Platformer for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Rocket Riders: 3D Platformer For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Samsung Galaxy Music Specs.