Robin, the Siri Challenger is a personal assistant for Android terminals, which like the aforementioned Siri, will allow us to communicate with our mobile phone through voice commands.
In this way, we can use our phone to ask directly If you know where to have coffee or know what hamburgers are nearby. If we do this, the application itself will show us the way through the GPS on the terminal screen itself.
Similarly, we can tell the mobile phone microphone that we want to know the weather on the street or in a certain area, and this will show us the weather information. We can even ask him to remind us of certain activities at specific times or to tell us a joke.
Robin’s only problem, the Siri Challenger, in any case, is that it does not include the Spanish language, so whenever we speak to him in the Cervantes language he will tell us that he has not understood anything at all. .
Robin, the Siri Challenger is a very competent personal assistant, as long as we have a good command of the English language. Otherwise, it is most likely that he will not help us find the door to the house.
More from Us: Overlay For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Maps & Navigation App Robin – AI Voice Assistant on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Robin – AI Voice Assistant on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Robin – AI Voice Assistant” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Robin – AI Voice Assistant icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Robin – AI Voice Assistant APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Robin – AI Voice Assistant for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Robin – AI Voice Assistant For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: MEGA For PC (Windows & MAC).
Robin – AI Voice Assistant for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.