Rings It is a puzzle game in which our goal will be to place colored rings on top of each other, so that when we place three of the same color online, we will make them disappear and receive points. Our goal, of course, will be to get the best possible score.
The Rings game system. It is very simple to understand, although something more complicated to master. Our game board consists of nine axes, and on each axis we can place three rings of different sizes. Each time we place three rings, which will appear at the bottom randomly, we will receive three more. Thus, if at any time we cannot place a ring, we will lose the game.
In Rings. We will find four different game modes, including the classic, the ‘double diamond’, the ‘time trial’ and the ‘one ring’. Each of them has its own special rules and its own online leaderboard. In addition, we can choose between three different color patterns. And within the game we can buy several packages of additional colors, to play to our liking.
Rings. It is an excellent puzzle game, which poses an original and fun challenge, has a very nice visual appearance, and enough variety to keep us hooked for hours. In addition, thanks to the online leaderboards, we can compete against other players from around the world.
More from Us: Music Flow Bluetooth For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Rings. on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Rings. on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Rings.” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Rings. icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Rings. APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Rings. for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Rings. For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.