ReveLA WIFI is an application whose main function is to audit the security of own WiFi networks or recover passwords quickly. Of course, in theory this should only be done on networks that are our property, although the practice may be very different.
Using the application is as simple as giving the refresh button, located in the upper right corner of the screen, and wait for it to find all the available networks. The procedure may take a long time depending on the number of nearby networks that we have.
Once we have finished we can select our network (it is important not to do this with other people’s networks, since it can be a crime) , and check the security of it.
ReveLA WIFI is a tool that should not be used lightly, because although it is easy to use and can help us with our own connection, the consequences of using it badly can be quite negative. So as they say: if you use it, it will be at your own risk.
More from Us: Micromax X455 Specs.
ReveLA WIFI Details
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install ReveLA WIFI on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
ReveLA WIFI on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “ReveLA WIFI” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click ReveLA WIFI icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download ReveLA WIFI APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install ReveLA WIFI for PC.
That’s All for the guide on ReveLA WIFI For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.