Reply is an official Google application that will allow us to configure automatic responses for when we receive a text message. The app is fully compatible with ‘Android Messages’, ‘Hangouts’, ‘Whatsapp’, ‘Twitter’ or ‘Slack’.
In the configuration options we can choose which automatic responses we want to send. For example, we can make Reply warn us that we are driving if someone sends us a text message when we are inside the car. We can also do that, if in the message we just received is the word ‘urgent’, a loud sound warns us instantly. Another interesting option will allow us to warn that we are not working, if in the message they ask us something related to our work activity.
Reply is a very interesting application, thanks to which we can automate really useful answers for those moments when we can not or do not want to answer the phone.
More from Us: Rock Ringtones For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Reply on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Reply on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Reply” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Reply icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Reply APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Reply for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Reply For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.