Repair My Car! is a casual game, in which our objective will be to repair each and every vehicle that passes through our hands. Sometimes the problem will be as simple as tuning the radio … and at other times as difficult as changing the entire engine. Nobody said that being a mechanic was an easy job.
The Repair My Car! it is simple but it is very well adapted to touch devices. All the actions that we can carry out to fix vehicles are very intuitive. To unscrew a tube, for example, we will have to press the screen and draw circles with our finger. And to raise the hood, of course, we will have to slide our finger up. All this makes the control very intuitive.
The levels of Repair My Car! they have a very short duration, barely twenty or thirty seconds. Once we have overcome them, in addition, we will receive a good amount of money (which we can multiply if we see an advertisement), with which we can personalize our workshop and give it a unique appearance.
Repair My Car! It is a very fun game that, like all Rollic Games titles, has beautiful and colorful graphics. The game also has a large number of levels and a huge variety of vehicles to tinker with.
See more: Sipdroid For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Repair My Car! Details
|Name:||Repair My Car!|
|Updated:||January 16, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.4W and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Simulation Repair My Car! on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Repair My Car! on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Repair My Car!” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Repair My Car! icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Repair My Car! APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Repair My Car! for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Repair My Car! For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.