Remote Mouse is an application that will allow us to convert our Android terminal into a wireless keyboard and mouse, which we can use with any laptop or desktop.
In order to use the application correctly we must have installed the desktop version on our computer. Once this is done, we will have to synchronize our terminal with the computer using WiFi. Once this is done, we will only have to synchronize both terminals to start using the mobile phone or tablet as a mouse and keyboard.
From the terminal with Remote Mouse we can slide our finger to use it as if it were the mouse, or activate the keyboard to write anything. In addition, we can use the Android terminal both vertically and horizontally, as it suits us better each time.
Remote Mouse is a very easy to use tool, thanks to which we can control our computer remotely. Especially useful to use the computer in the living room, sitting on the sofa.
More from Us: Soccer Royale 2018, the ultimate football clash! For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Tools App Remote Mouse on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Remote Mouse on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Remote Mouse” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Remote Mouse icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Remote Mouse APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Remote Mouse for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Remote Mouse For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: hybrix For PC (Windows & MAC).