Really Bad Chess is a chess game … different. The rules of the game are the same as in traditional chess, but the initial pieces will vary in each level. That is to say, in some levels we will start with several queens, in other levels with many horses, et cetera. Also, White will not always have the same pieces as Black.
Apart from these changes, Really Bad Chess is played just like the chess of a lifetime. That is, all the pieces will move exactly as they move in the chess and the victory condition is the same: checkmate.
One of the strengths of Really Bad Chess with respect to other chess games, is that it adapts to all levels. Whether we do not know how to play chess, or whether we are true experts, we will find a challenge at our level.
Really Bad Chess is an excellent chess game, with countless challenges for all levels. In fact, the game will allow us to enjoy a new challenge every day.
More from Us: MU Origin For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Board Game Really Bad Chess on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Really Bad Chess on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Really Bad Chess” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Really Bad Chess icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Really Bad Chess APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Really Bad Chess for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Really Bad Chess For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Emoji keyboard – Cute Emoticons, GIF, Stickers For PC (Windows & MAC).
Really Bad Chess for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.