Random TD is a strategy game in which we must control our area of action to prevent enemies from approaching the base we defend. By dragging numerous towers and characters towards each of the squares into which the board is divided, we will try to do damage to the enemies while reducing their offensives.
In Random TD we have three-dimensional graphics that will allow us to identify the development of the action from a zenith perspective. From the bottom of the interface we will have the different cards that we can select to activate the available towers. In addition, we will also meet some characters that will be very useful to us to approach the enemy area in order to initiate various attacks.
By wisely deploying all the elements of our arsenal, we will be able to form tactics that allow us to become strong in each fight. The game will match us with any rival and therefore we must be prepared to face any offense. In any case, during the development of each combat we will be able to vary the cards that we use to keep the defense of our base under control without neglecting the attack capacity.
Random TD has a multitude of attack and defense cards through which we will occupy the squares of the board. It will be enough to develop our best strategies with the intention of deploying a good arsenal that helps us win in each fight.
See more: SWAT and Zombies Season 2 For PC (Windows & MAC) .
Random TD Details
|Updated:||August 5, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Casual Random TD on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Random TD on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Random TD” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Random TD icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Random TD APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Random TD for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Random TD For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.