Race Time is a videogame inspired by the racing of toy cars by circuits with slot pieces in the style of well-known brands such as Ninco, Scalestric or Carrera. The objective is to get through each scenario in the shortest possible time with our vehicle controlling only its speed when clicking on the screen.
Only one circuit per day will be available, being able to try to overcome our brand so many times as we want At any time we can see the world ranking, which will also allow us to compete with vehicle ghosts with a time similar to ours to encourage our competitiveness.
As we complete circuits we will get money to change the skin of our vehicle, epro in any case will not vary the characteristics of it, so everything is in the hands of our expertise when limiting speed in the curves so we do not get out and lose a few precious seconds.
More from Us: Intex Cloud X1+ Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Racing Game Race Time on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Race Time on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Race Time” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Race Time icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Race Time APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Race Time for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Race Time For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Yatse: Kodi remote control and cast For PC (Windows & MAC).