Quick Bank Codes is a mobile application that aims to simplify and fasten USSD banking. With Quick Bank Codes, you need not memorize or manually type USSD codes anymore.
A complete list of Nigerian Banks that offer banking services via USSD is available to choose from. Supported Banks are:
– Access Bank
– Diamond Bank
– Fidelity Bank
– First Bank
– Gurantee Trust Bank
– Heritage Bank
– Jaiz Bank
– Keystone Bank
– Polaris Bank (Former Skye Bank)
– Rubies Digital Bank
– Stanbic IBTC Bank
– Sterling Bank
– United Bank of Africa (UBA)
– Union Bank
– Unity Bank
– Wema Bank
– Zenith Bank
** More banks and payment platforms will be added with coming updates / upgrades
More from Us: Camera Translator All Language For PC (Windows & MAC).
Quick Bank Codes Details
|Name:||Quick Bank Codes|
|Content Rating:||PEGI 3|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Finance App Quick Bank Codes on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Quick Bank Codes on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Quick Bank Codes” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Quick Bank Codes icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Quick Bank Codes APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Quick Bank Codes for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Quick Bank Codes For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Cats5 For PC (Windows & MAC).