PUBG Mobile: Marching (also known as Army Attack), is an official adaptation of the video game PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS developed by Tencent for the Asian market. It is one of the two titles released under license from Bluehole, although in this case, and unlike the more conservative Exhilarating Battlefield, it extends the original formula with more vehicles, both aerial and maritime.
In this version , as happens in his older brother, we will participate in a battle royale where 100 players will fight against each other until only one remains standing. The huge island where the race will take place will force us to change positions constantly, since the playing area will be constantly decreasing to ensure that sooner or later we come across other survivors.
The tactile control adapts successfully the original system, so we will have to run, bend and point manually. The game HUB will give us information about both our location on the map and the casualties that are happening, in addition to being able to manage the inventory from the objects we find.
PUBG Mobile: Marching is a very funny version of the great PUBG, which among other things, was the first to introduce constructible elements within the map. We can create stairs, holograms, giant shields, bushes and much more. In addition, like the rest of titles, it has several maps and several different game modes.
More from Us: Intex Aqua 3G NS Specs.
PUBG Mobile: Marching Details
|Name:||PUBG Mobile: Marching|
|Developers:||Tencent Timi Studio|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install PUBG Mobile: Marching on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
PUBG Mobile: Marching on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “PUBG Mobile: Marching” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click PUBG Mobile: Marching icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download PUBG Mobile: Marching APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install PUBG Mobile: Marching for PC.
That’s All for the guide on PUBG Mobile: Marching For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.