Project: Muse is an entertaining musical game of touches in which we will have to make the song that is playing sound as similar as possible to the original version. To do this, we will have to press the screen for each note that is currently represented and, automatically, for each touch, we will hear a musical note.
The mechanics of the game are very intuitive: we will have to press on the colored keys at the moment they reach the bottom of the screen so that the song sounds and follows the original rhythm of its melody. The themes that we can play are of different styles. Thus, the games will be totally addictive from the first moment by allowing us to choose, in addition to being able to enjoy its careful visual effects.
As we play, we will increase the level, unlocking new songs that will put us to the test with more complicated melodies. At the top of the screen we will see a marker that indicates the score we have at all times. With Project: Muse we will play numerous songs setting the rhythm and demonstrating our skills and reflexes to always achieve the best possible score. In addition, if we wish, we can even carry out competitions with friends and players on a global level.
Project: Muse Details
|Developers:||Rinzz Co. Ltd.|
|Updated:||March 19, 2021|
|Require Android Version:||4.4 and up|
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Music Project: Muse on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue .
Project: Muse on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Project: Muse” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Project: Muse icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Project: Muse APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Project: Muse for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Project: Muse For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.