Game Pass is a great solution for playing good games without paying too much. Even Microsoft Studios releases are usually available there as soon as they are released. This was the case with Crackdown 3 earlier this year.
Priced at $ 29.90 a month, users have access to more than 100 Xbox One games, and recently they also have the service on Windows through Game Pass PC, which until this month only costs $ 13, 90
Increasing the list of available titles, the first day of August brought Ashes Cricket and Pandemic to the Xbox One, while the indie Downwell was released for computers.
Next week will arrive in the games Jackbox Party Pack 2 for the XONE and Space Hulk Tactics for PC. Finally, on the 14th, it’s time for subscribers – on both platforms – to get their hands on Slay the Spire.
In addition, new missions will be made available for the accumulation of Microsoft Points. Most of these only require the player to do a game-specific mission previously released. Check out:
- Batman Arkham Knight (200 points): Perform two missions already available for the game.
- Metro Exodus, Metro Last Light, Metro 2033 Redux (100 points each): Complete one of the missions already available for the titles.
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection, Doom and PayDay 2 (100 points each): Finish one of their missions.
- Ashes Cricket (200 points): Complete two missions.
- Play Something New (100 points): Play one of the titles available in the Play Something New section of the Xbox Game Pass.
- App Log In (100 points): Log in to the app on four different days.
- Install via App (100 points); Try a new Game Pass game by installing it on your computer via the mobile app.
- Summer of ID @ Xbox (300 points): Win three missions from one of the games available on the Summer of ID @ Xbox tab.
Remember, the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate was released at the end of the first half and includes Game Pass services for Xbox One, Game Pass for Windows and also Live Gold. It costs $ 39.90, and you can also convert your time from other services to the Ultimate subscription by checking out our article.
And you, what did you think of the new games and missions for Microsoft platforms? Tell us in the comments!