PowerDVD Remote FREE is an official PowerDVD application that will allow us to control the PowerDVD client that we have installed on our PC or SmartTV using our Android device as if it were a remote control.
The only thing we will need for PowerDVD Remote FREE to work correctly is that both devices are connected to the same WiFi network. If we fulfill this simple requirement, we can carry out any action from this app: play or pause video, raise and lower volume, activate subtitle tracks, etc.
PowerDVD Remote FREE is a very useful application for any regular user of Power Media Player. With it installed on our Android device we can relax on the couch and remotely control our multimedia equipment.
More from Us: Google Allo appears with Web Version of WhatsApp and with selfies effect.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Video Players & Editors App PowerDVD Remote on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
PowerDVD Remote on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “PowerDVD Remote” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click PowerDVD Remote icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download PowerDVD Remote APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install PowerDVD Remote for PC.
That’s All for the guide on PowerDVD Remote For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: ゲシュタルト・オーディン For PC (Windows & MAC).
PowerDVD Remote for Android:
A Professional Business Analyst, Tech Author and Writer since 2013. Always talking about Tech and innovation in both Software and Hardware worlds. Majorly Expert in Windows and Android, Software, Mobile Apps and Video Marketing. You can Reach on me on Social Media.