Powder is a traditional style roguelike, in which players will have to go deep into a dungeon to destroy the king of demons, tear out his heart and return to the surface with him. But of course, to achieve our goal we will first have to deal with hundreds of monsters and traps.
The Powder control system is perfectly adapted to touch devices. At the bottom of the screen we will have the movement cursors and two buttons, one to accept and the other to reject. Now, we can also touch any element of the stage or the screen to interact directly with it. For example, we can drag objects from our inventory comfortably.
The development of a game of Powder is the traditional one of the genre: we will start at the top level of a dungeon that is generated randomly and we will have to try to make our way to the last level, while fighting against monsters and dodging traps Along the way we can also gain experience and, of course, loot all kinds of treasures, as well as potions, weapons, armor, and so on.
Powder is an excellent classic cut roguelike, which offers an experience very similar to what we could have on PC, but perfectly adapted to touch devices. A real candy for genre lovers.
More from Us: Tractor Pull For PC (Windows & MAC).
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Powder on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Powder on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install Android Emulator for PC of your choice from the list we provided.
- Open the installed Emulator and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Powder” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Powder icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Powder APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also try other Emulators to install Powder for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Powder For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.