Polysphere is a puzzle game in three dimensions completely different to what we are used to: with a minimalist design, colorful and really beautiful, we are faced with dozens of free levels of 360 degree polyhedral puzzles.
At the start of a Polysphere game, we will find a screen full of colored triangles. The players will have the possibility of turning that group of triangles towards all directions until they get to build the hidden figure that the triangles form. As we solve the different puzzles, they will be saved in our gallery of challenges, and we can solve the same puzzle as many times as we want.
Polysphere is the perfect game to relax while we warm our heads playing with three dimensions, perspective and colorful games. In addition, the fruit of solving each puzzle is a really nice polygonal image that we can then share with our friends.
Polysphere is, in short, an innovative puzzle game that immerses the player in a 360 experience.
More from Us: Xolo Q1100 Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Polysphere on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Polysphere on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Polysphere” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Polysphere icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Polysphere APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Polysphere for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Polysphere For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: Pixel Blacksmith For PC (Windows & MAC).