Polyforge is a game in which we will need reflections and precision. Our goal is to hit all sides of the polygon that is on the screen, which will rotate slowly. If we hit the same side for the second time, we will lose the game and we will have to start over with the same polygon.
At the beginning of the game we will see the faces with simple polygons of five, six, seven sides. However, as we go overcoming levels, we will find ourselves with more and more complex figures, with dozens of irregular sides, that will test our reflexes. There are more than a hundred different figures!
When we hit the same side twice, we will lose the game. When we lose we simply have to start over from the level where we were. Luckily we will not have to repeat previous levels or anything like that.
Polyforge is a game with a very simple approach, which nevertheless offers a fun and challenging game mechanic. The game also has a beautiful visual section.
More from Us: Karbonn Titanium 3-D Plex Specs.
Here we will show you today How can you Download and Install Arcade Game Polyforge on PC running any OS including Windows and MAC variants, however, if you are interested in other apps, visit our site about Android Apps on PC and locate your favorite ones, without further ado, let us continue.
Polyforge on PC (Windows / MAC)
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player.
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Polyforge” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click Polyforge icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
- You can also download Polyforge APK and installs via APK in the BlueStacks Android emulator.
- You can also use Andy OS to install Polyforge for PC.
That’s All for the guide on Polyforge For PC (Windows & MAC), follow our Blog on social media for more Creative and juicy Apps and Games. For Android and iOS please follow the links below to Download the Apps on respective OS.
You may also be interested in: iBall Cobalt Oomph 4.7D Specs.